ACC Tourney Twitrospective

I figured the best way to recap the portion of the ACC Tourney that I attended was to post my tweets from that night. Not surprisingly, the vast majority are pep band related.

10 Mar 
I am equally--possibly more--excited about seeing the pep bands at the #ACCTRNY as seeing basketball. #confessionsofabandnerd

10 Mar 
One of my favorite images, ever: http://ow.ly/4bMgj #ACCTRNY #gotohelldook

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
I love that there are enough Marylanders here for an audible O during the anthem.

10 Mar 
#acctrny (@ Greensboro Coliseum w/ @jefflail)http://4sq.com/gBwck0

10 Mar 
Is #NCState's director on the drumset? #Acctrny

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
State's pep band playing Fuck You #winning #acctrny

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
Terps cheerleaders just dragged state flag on the floor. #foul #acctrny

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
...as the army goes rolling along #ncstatefightsong #acctrny

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
I can't hear Get It On without mentally inserting the Tiger Marching Band's drum solo.

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
@katicadenhead #nanananaheyheyheygoodbye

10 Mar 
Oh yeah, and basketball. Terps advance to play Dook tomorrow.#gotohelldook #acctrny

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
Seeing Greenie coach again. #usf #vt #acctrny

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
Think I can get a press pass as a band blogger?

10 Mar 
10 Mar 
Iman Shumpert's name still has Man Humper in it.#notthattheresanythingwrongwiththat #acctrny

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

80mins 
10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
@owenobx So #GTL > #GT-#VT#acctrny

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 

10 Mar 
why do I have a weakness for female drummers?

10 Mar 

11 Mar 
I went hard #bandnerd tweeting during #ACCTRNY. I'm actually kinda proud of this fact.

Comments